2-Day Project Management Trainingadmin
For 3-Day training, all topics are covered in more details with extensive group exercises.
Business Masters and Consultants LLC provides 2-3 day face-to-face, instructor-led and customized Project Management training to teach and train the participants the basic concepts, skills, competencies, tools and techniques of project management and then to prepare them for applying the learned techniques at the workplace.
The proposed course is extremely comprehensive, wide-ranging; covering all the core competencies associated with effective and efficient project management practices. Participants acquire technique-based competencies and also investigate and practice essential people skills, communication proficiencies, risk mitigation, and teamwork using a case study. The attained knowledge and skills from this training can be immediately applied at the workplace for achieving positive project management results. This course is in complete compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) Guidebook, the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® 6th Edition.
Contents and Schedule of the Two-Day Project Management Training
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management. Project Management, Project Management Office, Project Life Cycle, Project Environment
- Project Organizations, Functional, Matrix and Projectized Organizations. Group Exercise No:1 (Project Roles and Phases of Life-Cycle
- Five Process Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas in Project Management
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing and Preparation of Project Plan
- Project Integration Management Exercises on Financial Analysis of Projects. Group Work on Project Charter Preparation
- PERT CPM and Detailed Project Time Management and Exercises on PERT/CPM for Schedule Management
- Project Scope Management (Work Breakdown Structure Preparation)
- Project Cost and Earned Value Management. (Individual Exercises on Earned Value Management)
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management (Emphasis on Working in Effective Teams). Project Leadership. Conflict Management and Resolution. Negotiations and Effective Conflict Management Strategies, Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- Project Communication Management, Communication Channels and Methods of Effective Project Communication. Sender Receiver Model and communication Blockers.
- Project Risk Management and Exercise on Risk Register Preparation.
- Project Procurement Management and Contracts Types
- Bid, Offer, Proposal and Quotation Exercise on Types of Contracts and Incentive Fee Calculation
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Project Management
Free Post-Training Support:
What We Give to the Participants
BMC owns its participants till they pass the certification examination and helps them continuously throughout the learning process and application of learned competencies at their workplace.
PMBOK® – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition® (PMBOK Guide®) 2017 is the main reference and is provided to all participants.
Quick Study Sheet A quick reference sheet is provided to all participants with important tips, tools, formulae, statements and ready reference valuable hints.
Course Completion Certificate: Upon completion of the training course, a Certificate of Completion stating that a participant has attended a 2/3-day training and acquired 16/24 contact hours of professional development training in Project Management.
Course Folder: Containing PowerPoint presentations and useful exercises.
Flash Drive: Containing soft copies of all the material.