We have all experienced that, the stress comes from unresolved conflicts with our co-workers, superiors, customers, vendors, suppliers or subordinates. Unresolved conflicts result in low employee morale, loss of productivity, absenteeism and higher turnover. The Conflict Management/Resolution Workshop goes directly to the heart of this problem. Resultantly, junior to mid-level managers and first-line supervisors learn various techniques for resolving conflicts and fostering a 60/40 culture. This means be giving than taking. Using a combination of role-playing and case studies, delegates will implement strategies and receive feedback on their attempts at solving specific conflicts.
Participants Will Learn:
- Conflict is inevitable, unavoidable-even healthy. The existence of conflict is not the problem, rather provides lessons after its management.
- How to identify existence of conflicts at workplace.
- How to listen to others’ points of view for better understanding and improved employee relationship at workplace.
- How to express needs and problems openly and honestly without blame, criticism, reproaching or finger-pointing
- Proven methods for resolving conflicts so that needs (not competing solutions and situations) get clearly identified and new more creative solutions are found with groups’ honest involvement
- How to mediate disputes between team members
- What are Negotiations and their principles?
- Causes of workplace disagreements and dissent.
- Causes, and consequences of unmanaged conflicts.
- Behavioral styles,
- Myer Briggs test and types of personality.
- Impact of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
- Effective Listening Strategies for Better Understanding
- Conflict Arising Situations
- Real or imagined, large or small, solvable or unsolvable conflicts.
- Solutions, procedure and management strategies.
- Impasse Removal.
- Stress Reduction in the Backdrop of Workplace Conflict