PMP is a flagship course of Business Masters and Consultants LLC., USA; as we have conducted more than hundred PMP trainings all over the globe with almost 100 percent pass rate. Tools like Financial Analysis of Projects, PERT/CPM, GERT,VERT, Earned Value Management, Agile and Plan preparation are covered in details.
The Course facilitator, Professor Dr. Azhar M. Khan is an internationally acclaimed scholar of Project Management. He teaches and conducts trainings at USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. As an advisor, he has awarded 25 PhDs in Project Management at SKEMA Business School France, NUML and CASE. He is an alumnus of Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA USA, Harvard University Cambridge, MA USA and Brown University USA.
Our extensive and intensive 05-day PMP® preparation course is designed to help the participants learn “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition)” and pass PMP® certification examination in the first attempt within shortest possible time.
The course offers:
- PMBOK®Guide sixth edition and a flash drive with soft material for each participant in a beautiful school bag along with required stationery.
- PMP training from Prof. Dr. Azhar KHAN, an internationally acclaimed expert of project management.
- Certificate of completion with 40 contact hours of project management education to enable deligates to sit for the examination.
- To comprehensively cover 05 process groups, 10 knowledge areas and 49 processes from the PMBOK®Guide sixth edition.
- Participants to take 14 practice examinations and one 4-hour fully simulated final examination under conditions similar to the actual PMP® examination.
- Excellent course folder with all PowerPoint slides and study material comprising exercises, problems, hints and examples.
- Several hundred sample PMP examination questions.
- Test taking strategy, input-output-tools and techniques learning methodology, tips on handling scenario based questions and a road-map to prepare for the examination.
- Learn how to fill-up application for the PMP examination.
- Extremely competitive and fairly low training cost.
- To learn Agile Project Management in details.
PMP Training Course Contents:
Initiating Process Group
- Develop Project Charter
- Identify Stakeholders
Planning Process Group
- Develop PM Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Plan Quality Management
- Plan Resource Management
Planning Process Group (Continued)
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Plan Communications Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Response
- Plan Procurement Management
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
Executing Process Group
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Manage Quality
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Manage Communications
- Implement Risk Responses
- Conduct Procurements
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Control Schedule
- Control Costs
- Control Quality
- Control Resources
- Monitor Communications
- Control Risks
- Control Procurements
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Closing Process Group
- Close project or Phase
- Vision & Applicability
- Conflict of Interest Situations
- Professional Responsibility Tips
- PMP® Code of Professional Conduct
- Sample questions from PMI®
Agile Project Management
- Agile Roles, Progressions, and Lifecycle
- Understanding User Stories
- Sprint Planning
- Setting up Team
- Agile Implementation
- Summary of Lean and Scrum
The Course Goals
- To provide a framework for structuring the Project Management Body of Knowledge according to the PMBOK 6th edition with a view to understand basic concepts of project management;
- To identify the most generally accepted practices, skills and competencies within the discipline of project management;
- To learn tools, techniques, best practices, methodologies and processes of project management;
- To learn application of five process groups, ten knowledge areas and 49 processes;
- To pass the PMP® Certification Examination in the shortest possible time.